This will save you money…
Dental insurance doesn’t help most people.
However, everyone still needs to receive regular, quality dental care at a reasonable price. Many retirees, creatives, and self-employed people are left to figure out how to take care of their oral health without insurance.
Our Dental Wellness Plan is a yearly preventative plan. It saves you more than 48% every year on dental services you’re going to get anyway.
Dental Wellness Plan Includes
- 2 Regular Preventative Cleanings
- 2 Checkup Exams
- 1 Set of Checkup X-rays (typically 4 bitewing X-rays)
- 2 Periodontal Screenings
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 1 Fluoride Treatment
- 1 Focused Emergency Exam with 1 Periapical X-ray Included
We offer a 15% discount for additional services provided in this office, with no limits on frequency. Additional services include fillings, crowns, implants, in-office whitening, and more. (Invisalign treatment is not included.) We have a special plan for those with periodontal disease, please call for details.
- No waiting period or yearly maximum!
- If you have periodontal disease we have a special plan that covers 4 dental cleanings per year. Please call for details.
- Specialist services not included with this plan. In other words, the plan cannot be applied toward any specialty service or provider outside of the office (e.g., oral surgery or endodontics referrals).
- Payment must be made in full with a personal check or credit/debit card on the day of service to receive the 15% discount benefit. If using any financing options, no discount will be given. Payment with credit/debit card do not receive the 3.5% cash discount.
- CareCredit cannot be used with this plan to get the 15% discount on services.
- This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance.
- The plan starts the day you sign your contract, and ends exactly 1 year later.
- The yearly fee is due in full upon signing your contract and is non-refundable.
- 48 hours notice is required for cancelled or rescheduled appointments.
Our Dental Wellness Plan encourages routine dental care and prevention of oral disease at close to 50% less than a typical dental insurance plan.
Our aim is to provide the most up-to-date dental care at an affordable price. If you are uninsured, retired, or self-employed, if you are an artist, creator, or entrepreneur, this plan was built with you in mind.
How to get started
Simply call our office to schedule an appointment today! 212.684.6520